Cyprus – the jewel in the Mediterranean, with an average temperature of 24°C and almost 330 days of sunshine per year, is the perfect location for a superb family villa holiday. We are located in in the traditional Cypriot village of Peyia, overlooking Coral Bay and it’s popular beach, in the Paphos area on the west of the island.
Our villas are conveniently located only 30 minutes from the Airport, 15 minutes from Paphos town and 5 minutes from Coral Bay. Both villas have stunning panoramic views of the coast and mountains, being two of the best available in this area.
The centre of Peyia village is within a 5 to 10 minute walk, where there are several bars, tavernas, take-aways, shops, banks, supermarkets and other amenities. Many guests rarely leave the villa and village.
Both villas are neighbouring but each retaining privacy. With their own private landscaped gardens and spectacular Infinity Pools, both have panoramic sea and mountain views, which can be admired from both the pool area and the large balconies off the bedrooms, complete with separate outdoor furniture.
Both villas are light and airy. As they are built in traditional stone, each villa is cool in the summer and warmer in the winter. However air conditioning and central heating is available in each room at no extra cost.
Why choose us?
- Two of the best Villas in the Coral-Bay/Paphos area
- Stunning views, beautiful pools, privacy and excellent facilities
- Situated in a charming, traditional village, with all amenities
- Villas maintained to a high standard, inside and out
- Each villa has its own infinity pool that allow the views of the sea to add to the experience
- Book directly with the owners – no hidden costs, no commissions, no service fees
Read our reviews, guests agree that a holiday in our villas really exceeds their expectations. We do everything we can to ensure that you have a holiday of your dreams. Why not experience it for yourself?